The 13 Villages of Newton
Newton High School Reunions
What's New Archive (pre 2000)
Welcome to the Newton Citizens WebPages!
Watch this space for new developments! If there's something
you would like to submit, check out the Submissions section.
Note that, each week, I try to "banner" upcoming events that I know about
on the main page.
I do not usually note these changes here.
- 30 January 2006
- Added information about the Newton
North Class of 1966 40th reunion to the Reunions page.
- 17 November 2005
- Added information about the 5th reunion of the Newton North High School Class of 2000.
- 31 October 2005
- Added information about the (somewhat belated) 40th reunion of the Newton South
High School class of 1965.
- 17 October 2005
- Added information about the 10th reunion of the Newton South
High School class of 1995 reunion.
- 12 October 2005
- Added information about the 45th reunion of the Newton High School class of
1960 to the High School Reunions page.
- 3 March 2005
- Added information about the 55th reunion of the Newton High School class of
1950 to the High School Reunions page.
- 23 December 2004
- On my Newton Political Organizations page, I've added
a link to the beautiful new web
site of the Newton League of Women Voters. I've been hosting their site for years, and it's thrilling that
they now have the resources to do it themselves!
- 27 September 2004
- Someone from the U.S. Post Office was kind enough to point out that I
had listed the incorrect phone number, which I had obtained from some long-ago list,
for the Newtonville Branch. The correct
number is now on
the Village of Newtonville page, and my sincere apologies to the person whose phone number I had mistakenly listed.
Added information about the Newton South High School Class of 1994's 10th Reunion
- 14 July 2004
- Added information about Newton High School's Class of 1965 40th
- 2 June 2004
- I belatedly welcome the Boston Chinese Evangelical Church - Newton Campus to
my Faith Communities page.
- 18 March 2004
- Added a link to the Newton Wellesley Weston Committee for Community Living's website
on my Non-profit Housing Community Organizations page.
- 30 October 2003
- Added a link to the Newton Condominium Association to the
Local Politics page.
- 22 October 2003
- Now that the Newton Municipal Election Voters Guide, prepared by the Newton League of Women
Voters, is available, I have provided links to individual entries for each of the candidates listed on my Fall, 2003, City Elections
- 21 October 2003
- Added information about the Newton
North Class of '98 reunion.
- 25 September 2003
- Added new information about the Newton North Class of '93
reunion on the Reunions page. Remember, if you have information about a reunion, please send me e-mail!
- 20 August 2003
- "People come and go so quickly here." Modified
Fall, 2003, City Elections
Page to reflect (what I hope is) the
final list of candidates. I thank the Board of Elections for emailing, at my
request, the definitive list of candidates.
- 11 August 2003
- Added the Fall, 2003, City Elections
Page. Also, thanks to the fact that the City of Newton has re-designed
its website so that I can reliably link to it, I've provided a direct link
to the Board of Aldermen page from my Newton
Politics page, plus links in various places to a service the City
offers to identify your Ward/Precinct and School district, given your address.
- 6 June 2003
- Added preliminary information about the Newton North Class of
- 9 April 2003
- On the Faith Communities page, added a link to the website of the
Lutheran Church of the Newtons.
- 7 April 2003
- Added information about the Newton South Class of '73 reunion to the School Reunions page. Also, after having been
on this site for more than 5 years, the Newton Country Players now has its own
- 31 January 2003
- Since the Beacon Community Church has moved out of Newton
(28 Wellesley Road, Natick, MA 01760; 508.652.4291), I have removed its
listing from the Faith Communities page.
- 25 September 2002
- Added information about the Newton South
Class of '83 and the Newton North Class of '97 reunions.
- 28 August 2002
- Added a new page, Newton
community housing organizations. Thanks to Josephine McNeil
of CAN-DO, who provided the basis of the list.
- 13 August 2002
- Added news of the Class of 1958 reunion.
- 26 July 2002
- Oops! I relied upon the State of Massachusetts web site to provide the
correct election districting information for my Fall
Elections page. Turns out that there are two (UNDATED!) lists on that site,
and I was looking at the old one; due to the 2000 Census, the Legislature
redistricted this year. I believe that I now have the correct information.
- 25 July 2002
- Added a Fall Elections page, listing
candidates for the September 17th Primary Elections.
- 22 July 2002
- Fixed the broken links on the On-line Tours of Newton page.
- 18 June 2002
- Modified the Institutions of Higher Learning
page to reflect the fact that the Swedenborg School of Religion,
now called the Swedenborgian House of Studies,
has moved to California.
- 7 May 2002
- Added information about the Newton North
Class of '72 30th reunion.
- 17 April 2002
- Added information about the NNHS '82
and NSHS '92 class reunions.
- 14 April 2002
- Move the Newton Citizens WebPages over to the new domain. Welcome!
- 5 April 2002
- Added an entry for the Newton North High
School '92 10th reunion planning announcement. Keep the reunion
notices coming in! Also added a link to Angier
School website on the School Doin's page.
- 6 February 2
- Added a listing for Hebrew College to the
Colleges page, to reflect their move to Newton. Welcome!
- 30 January 2002
- Added information about the Newton High School Class of '53 50th Reunion to the high school reunions page.
- 15 January 2002
- Added a link to the Newton Presbyterian Church's web site on the Faith Communities
These pages grew
out of a prototype designed by Bobbi Fox, a Newton
resident and member of the Citizens' Telecommunications Advisory Committee.
That prototype, The (Unofficial) City of Newton, Mass. WebPage,
was located in web space graciously provided by
Software Tool & Die. Now the
City of Newton has its own Web Site, and these Web Pages continue to deal with
aspects of Newton which are "unofficial".
Newton Citizens WebPages |
Newton, Mass., Citizens Web Pages www.newtoncitizens.com
Webweaver: Bobbi Fox,
Copyright (c) by Bobbi Fox.
Last Updated: Monday, 30-Jan-2006 08:34:13 EST